As we approach the beginning of our regular season, we are extremely excited to welcome fans inside the Eastlink Centre for the 2020-2021 Charlottetown Islanders regular season.
While we are very fortunate to have hockey back, we all must work together in following the guidelines put in place to ensure the health and safety of fans, players, staff, and volunteers alike.
The following social distancing guidelines are to be abided by:
- The Eastlink Centre has been divided in to six zones, each with their own distinct entrance, exit, and bathroom.
- Every second row of seats will be unavailable, along with all aisle seats.
- Masks will be mandatory unless consuming food and beverages.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in your seat.
- You must remain in your seats at all times, other than for the washrooms.
- Group gatherings around concourse will not be permitted.
- Standing areas for viewing will not be available.
- Concessions will be available by in-seat delivery only.
- Movement between zones will be prohibited.
We’re also happy to announce that fans will now be able to order concessions directly to their seat via the CHL App. 50/50 ticket sales will also be available online and through the CHL App. Please ensure you have the app downloaded to have the best Charlottetown Islanders experience possible.
Due to social distancing measures, some seats will be affected and some fans will have to shift seats for the time being. We’re doing our absolute best to ensure minimal seat movement. If your seat is affected, we will contact you directly.
Any potential changes are in effect for just for the 2020-2021 season. As life returns back to normal, season ticket holders who have shifted seats will have the opportunity to return to their original seat.
More information on 2020-2021 season ticket sales will be available in the coming days, including when they will be on sale once again. To all of our fans, we sincerely thank you for your continuous support, patience and understanding as we prepare to welcome you back to the Eastlink Centre this season! If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com